The Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My Movie ideas..

Enright
    Enright
    Admin

My Movie ideas.. Empty My Movie ideas..

Post  Enright Mon May 24, 2010 10:30 pm

Here are the movie ideas from my tumblr, feel free to discuss, criticize, or rip em apart. I'm putting it in the bullshit section so we can talk freely.

1. a charlie brown ripoff, where charlie brown is a stoner going through a tough time. eventually, his friends come together and have an intervention. it would be structured similar to the TV show intervention. there's a play out called you're a good man, charlie brown. we'd title this intervention: you're a pothead, charlie brown.

2. a documentary about times square, with it ending in a group of people walking/running around in cardboard cars.

3. a rags to riches mob movie, in north jersey.

4. a comedy ripping on the lives of teenagers, and minimum wage jobs, focusing on supermarkets
    Prezi

My Movie ideas.. Empty Re: My Movie ideas..

Post  Prezi Tue May 25, 2010 12:07 am

Isn't number 4 effectively Clerks?
    Enright
    Enright
    Admin

Post  Enright Tue May 25, 2010 12:14 am

basically. different plot, similar comedy. its easy/cheap to make, i figured we could start with something along the lines of it.
    chezanne0824
    chezanne0824

Post  chezanne0824 Wed May 26, 2010 4:53 pm

pretty interesting i won't lie...but how would we be able to do the charlie brown one? actually acted out...or would we have to do a cartoon? cuz voice over work could be interesting

IDEA--maybe

family of 3 living together, lifes all nice nice perfect. The mom goes to work one day and dies in a car accident. The kid is left emotionally scarred and the father becomes a raging alcoholic who beats the kid. One day the father and child go at it...Physically brawling and the father gets knocked unconscious, the blow takes him back in time to a few moments before his wife left for work and died...dad runs out saves his wife--sad sad happy ending, then the kid and the father remember everything and they regain the bond they had before the mother died...or did they? IDK play with it guys

Last edited by chezanne0824 on Wed May 26, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more to add)
    Enright
    Enright
    Admin

Post  Enright Thu May 27, 2010 1:17 am

the charlie brown one, we'd recreate it with people. either find the t-shirts/costumes necessary, and recreate it in real life.
    Linknjohn

Post  Linknjohn Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 pm

I think annie's is more drama than comedy. But if you guys are alright with getting serious every once in a while then mine could be changed up a bit.

The idea I have came from a night me and my friends had a few days ago. We were basically in a parking lot when my friend took out his camera phone and started recording. A couple of us started stumbling around like zombies, except it was more comical. In the end it looked like Clover Field but a zombie film.

We shot another one that was better with me running from "them" (whom you never see) and finally losing my breath and stopping to rest. Prezi walks on from off screen and says something like "I'm gonna rape ya" to which I respond with a girly scream.

I like this idea cause it's easy to shoot, easy to direct, we don't need complicated dialogue or drama, and it's a classic : Zombies.

I figure this idea could go both drama and comedy depending on what you guys think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:04 am