The Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Short films

MC

Short films Empty Short films

Post  MC Wed May 26, 2010 5:35 pm

In this thread discuss ideas for potential short films.

First idea: No real story for this idea yet.

It opens with one man sitting on a bench. A girl enters, asks if he's waiting for a certain bus. The man says he's waiting for a different one, she sits down beside him. They start talking. Eventually another man enters the scene very excited about his work or something. Eventually they all start talking to one another. We can have fun with the idea at this point, they can talk about crazy shit or somehow they all know each other, or something. That's about all I have as of now. But I feel we can build from it. What do you guys think?
    chezanne0824
    chezanne0824

Short films Empty Re: Short films

Post  chezanne0824 Wed May 26, 2010 6:04 pm

you said you were talking mini series type things. So I'm thinking why not with this? It could be started off as 3 people awkwardly meeting at a bus stop, but then maybe they could stick in each other's lives, and become great friends. the one guy looking for a different bus could be looking for something different altogether in his life, maybe contemplating suicide...or coming out of the closet? the one happy guy could be thrilled that he hit a great sale--a total flamer, and maybe the one girls the type to be like...kill me now before i do it myself neurotic? idk thats what i played with king
    Enright
    Enright
    Admin

Post  Enright Thu May 27, 2010 1:15 am

this is good. we can use those 3 people, and the setting/plotline of this for the trailers as well. do the trailers, then have this as the first series.
    Prezi

Post  Prezi Thu May 27, 2010 11:36 pm

The sketch about teaching a class on "dating methods."
    Here is the paper I wrote that inspired it.
    Spoiler:
    Enright
    Enright
    Admin

Post  Enright Fri May 28, 2010 11:01 am

i think we should have a series of satire PSA's. that being one, another being prostate cancer: "it eats your ass and dick first, then has desert on your balls."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:39 pm